A lot of people believe they are either creative, or not. I don't believe this. I think everyone is creative. I think people express their creativity in infinite ways, some more than others. Many people short-change themselves. Just because someone doesn't create paintings or sculpture, play music or dance, doesn't mean they aren't creative. The way in which someone lives their life is, in itself, a form of creativity.
Many artists use their surroundings to invoke creativity. Nature, itself, is most inspirational to me. It is an extremely broad category, which can help, and hinder, my creativity. I am personally driven to experience all I can about nature. I love to travel to new places and see new things. But who doesn't?
Animals are also a huge inspiration for me...how cliché is that? Nature and animals...hummph.
Hopefully my exploration into these topics, with a design-related twist, will help me to find my own niche within these themes. A niche that tells me more about myself. And who doesn't like to learn about themselves?
Me, for one.
Day 365: The End!
17 years ago

1 comment:
How exactly do animals inspire you?
Post a Comment